The word “Karma” refers to the theory that every action has an equal consequence. Everything we do, say or even think about automatically has a directly associated effect. Here are 12 virtually unknown Karmic Laws you may have never heard of before.
1. The Great Law: Whatever you want in life, you must first become it or put that energy out into the world before it will come to you. For example, if you want love, be a loving person.
2. The Law of Creation: Life is not a passive event; you must create the right external and internal environment.
3. The Law of Humility: The things you do not accept about yourself, your life or other people will continue to exist until you learn acceptance.
4. The Law of Growth: In order for the things and people in your life to change, you must first change yourself.
5. The Law of Responsibility: Things that are wrong in our lives are a reflection of something wrong within ourselves we must take responsibility for.
6. The Law of Connection: Everything is connected. Small, trivial occurrences ultimately culminate into a much larger outcome.
7. The Law of Focus: If you choose to focus on positivity and elevate your thoughts, your mind will not be able to focus on negative thoughts like hatred or avarice.
8. The Law of Giving: At one point or another, you will be required to uphold your personal truths and beliefs via some kind of service or selfless act.
9. The Law of Here and Now: Living in the past or worrying about the future gets in the way of enjoying what is happening today.
10. The Law of Change: The same events will keep recurring in your life until you learn the intended lessons from them.
11. The Law of Patience: Everything worth having requires work. Real happiness comes when you are doing what you are meant to do.
12. The Law of Significance:The energy and emotions you put into an action or thought always come back to you."